CBD TEA | JASMINE FLOWER
Jasmine Flower CBD tea
Jasmine Flower is a versatile tea and increasingly popular. Served chilled in summer as a refreshing alternative to cola or lemonade: in winter as a warm beverage to keep out the cold.
Combines very well with Asian meals, and most dishes, aids in both appetite and digestion. Jasmine tea can be slightly bitter and pairs well with mildly sweet deserts and pastries. Mooncake, macarons and fruit pies for example. Avoid the very sweet deserts to fully appreciate the light floral fragrance and delicate sweetness jasmine tea is noted for.
Three Simple Recipes
- Add 1.5 teaspoons per cup of water. Note: Jasmine Flower Tea is often mixed with green teas or black teas with great results.
- Put a teaspoon or a teaspoon and a half of Jasmine flower tea into a cup – add boiling water. Allow to draw / steep for 10 minutes. Test occasionally to make sure it’s not be becoming bitter. Strain and sweeten to taste.
- Add 1.5 teaspoons of Jasmine Flower Tea to 1 cup of coconut milk. Add some Lemongrass or cardomom if desired. Place in a small pot simmer very gently for 10 minutes stirring occasionally to avoid burning. Strain into a cup adding honey, agave or a sweetener. Add a pinch of nutmeg if required.
- Zufriedenheit Garantierte
- Schneller zuverlässiger Versand
- Sichere Zahlungen
CBD products are not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. CBD products are not medications.
Tested multiple times during the various stages of production will make sure these flowers arrive to you clean and fresh. Organically grown, free from contaminants heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides. These delicious buds are grown right here in Europe by small scale farmers and Cannabis Cup winners. These flowers are naturally high in CBD and low in THC. Not chemically washed to lower THC values.
Since the dawn of time
Rituale und Medizin
Welcome to our section of CBD edibles and hemp based products – chocolates, cookies, bon bons, teas……. All 100% natural and organic ingredients, sustainably sourced and gently farmed. We won’t save the world with our ‚eco edibles ‚ – but we can help a little, one cookie at a time.
In sacred rituals, and medical preparations, cannabis has been ingested since the dawn of time. We are pleased to offer this small range of hemp edibles and products for your pleasure. These products do not contain THC. (< 0.2%)
All the benefits of the plant are retained in our products
There are a hundred ways to extract CBD from a plant. Some methods are good, some bad and some positively dangerous. The CBD in these edibles has been extracted using Co2 and gentle extraction processes so all the plant goodness remains in our products.
Does it take long to work?
Edibles can work within 30 minutes or they can take an hour or two, there is no set time. Be a little patient and don’t take more. Find a comfortable spot, relax and enjoy the process.